Why use a Virtuoso travel consultant?
Access and Wealth of Knowledge & Contacts
As a member of the Virtuoso travel consortium, you have access to the best in luxury travel. Virtuoso travel consultants are an elite group — only 1% of all travel advisors belong to the invitation-only consortium. Through this power consortium, travelers have access to the following
Benefits vary by destination and properties, but complimentary extras at hotels and resorts tend to include:
- Preferred rates
- Room upgrade upon arrival
- Virtuoso-only amenities
- Daily breakfast for two
- Early check-in and late checkout
If you’re considering a cruise vacation, complimentary extras tend to include:
- Shipboard credits
- Virtuoso-exclusive shore excursions
- Welcome aboard receptions
- Dedicated onboard hosts
- Private car and driver
- Specialty dining
- Pre-paid gratuities
If you’re considering an independent or escorted tour, services include:
- You have a friend on the ground 24-7 to assist if needed.
- Connections to people, places, and experiences not found on the internet.
- Access private sightseeing and the best tour guides – the most engaging and fun storytellers!
- Tap insider knowledge for restaurant reservations, and all the best things to do, from the best local coffee house to great neighborhood shopping.
If You’re A Traveler Or Considering Traveling:
Virtuoso is a global luxury network of leisure travel advisors and carefully curated travel providers. Virtuoso advisors have unprecedented knowledge of certain areas of the world (often from personal experience), including the best places to stay and the most life-defining experiences to pursue.
Have any questions?